Abd Elsattar Ezzat Abd Elsattar Mohamed
Birthday: 02- 02 -1974
Birth Country: Egypt
Address: Egypt – Cairo City _ Mtary 8 marsamatroh street
Marital status: Married and count 3 children
Military situation: Exemption
Mobile Number: 02-01147451913 -01004145816
- Licensee in General Geography Department from Faculty of Arts in Ain shams University in 1997, (Cairo -Egypt).
- Diploma in Geographical Information System from Faculty of Arts from Ain Shams University,2003, (Egypt)
- Master of Environmental Studies in titled " Environmental and Social Problems for Industrial in the Egyptian Free Zones", Department of Department of Environmental Humanities ,Institute of Environmental Studies and Research, Ain Shams University.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Sciences entitled Impact Of Social Construction On Land Use And Development In Province Aswan Using GIS – Study Of Anthropology", Department of Environmental Humanities, Institute of Environmental Studies and Research, Ain Shams University.
- Preparation of environmental impact assessment studies for projects.
- Training of Trainers (T.O.T).
- Think of a strategic methodology
- Crisis Management
- Preparing the investment map
- Effective crisis management program
- Preparing investment maps using GIS
- Systems analysis and design
- A workshop held by the Ministry of Agriculture to develop the roadmap for Egyptian agriculture in cooperation with FAO during the period.
- Coordination with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry for the settlement of industrial zones.
INTRODUCTORY SEMINARS ON THE INVESTMENT MAP:
- Council of Ministers.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs .
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- Faculty of commerce, Cairo University.
- Administrative Control Authority.
- Specialist of Geographic Information Systems in Land Administration, General Authority for Investment and Free Zones
- GIS Specialist of the Investment Map of the Ministry of Investment
- Responsible of the GIS file in the investment map at the Ministry of Investment and International Cooperation.
COMMITTEES I PARTICIPATED IN:
- Committees that participated
- Higher Committee for Lands
- Investors' applications committee
- Committee for drafting contracts
- Review Committee for the Control of Project Settlement in Industrial
- Working Group for Localization of Golden Triangle Projects
- Investment Map Preparation Working Group.
- ICDL course from UNESCO.
- AUTOCAD ( 14 , 2000 - 2014 ).
- PHOTO SHOP (7.0).
- SQL Statement .
- HTML .
- MS SharePoint.
ARC GIS 9.3 (2007):
- Introduction to Arc GIS Desktop 9.2. I,II
- Building geodatabases 9.2 I,II
- Advanced analyst with ARCGIS
- Spatial analyst
- Advanced Spatial analyst
- Work with 3d analyst
- Survey analyst
- Global positioning system (Gps)
- Remote sensing
- Introduction to vb.net
- introduction to arc object
- Introduction to arc IMS
- Arc IMS 9.2.
- ARC GIS 10.5 (2018):
o ARC GIS 1: Introduction to GIS
o ARC GIS 2: Essential workflows.
o Editing Data with Arc GIS For Desktop.
o Designing Maps With Arc GIS.
o Cartography with Arc GIS.
o Implementing Versioned in a Multiuser workflows GeoDatabase
o Deploying and Maintaining a Multiuser GeoDatabase
o ArcGIS Story Maps.
o Arc GIS Online.
- Expansion of the villages of the desert back - General Authority for Urban Planning(2005)
- Spatial location of companies in the Egyptian free zones (Internal application of LUU). (2015-2009)
- Construction and operation of the investment map website at the Ministry of Investment and International Cooperation)2015- Until now)
- Story map (Africa Event 2018 - Sharm El Sheikh) part of investment map project.
- Discussing the role of environmental and crisis management in achieving sustainable development using geographic information systems (Journal of the League of Arab States) ( 2011)
- Environmental Impact of Industry in Nasr City Free Zone (Journal of Human Sciences, Ain Shams University) (2010)
- The Egyptian Free Zones Book: An Applied Study in Economic Geography Using GIS.
- The Impact of Social Building on Land Use Patterns and Sustainable Development in Aswan Governorate Using GIS Technology 2017 "(Anthropology Study)( 2017)
- Free Zones: An Applied Study in Economic Geography(2014)