Nada Zein El Din
Qualified academic: licentiate degree faculty of Arts Ain Shams
(Department of Geography, Geo graphical Information System section)
Graduation year 2010:
Graduation grade: very good
POST GRADUATION STUDY
Preparing for Master degree.
Finished the pre-master degree Date2012
Master's Degree on Environmental Changes on Burullus Lake using GIS&Remote sensing Application. Cairo University
Date 2016 ,Grade Very Good .
*Diploma of The Restoration of Monuments ,Cairo University , 2019
*PHD Candidate at Kyoto University , Geoarchealogy , Japan
[12/10, 15:31] Nada Zein El Din ESA: - The Best Paper *Environmentalchanges on Burullus Lake By using GIS and Remote sensing Application ) on Development &survey conference happened at Sharm- El Shiekh , duration from 3/10/2015 To 6/10/2015 .
- Attending on Geomakani Fair . Royal Maxim Kempinski
Hotel .Cairo .Egypt . I talked about the role of remote sensing in the
elimination of reeds in Lake Burullus.
- On May 2016 The Ministry of Environmental affairs taken the Recommendation of the thesis for the applied.
- Worked in Watersum project at Spain from Dec2016 to January 2017
- Participate to GIS and Surveying works at Qatar from 19th to 20th 2017 .
- Participate in Mobile for sustainable Development (MMT 2017 ) 6-8 May 2017 .
- Participate in Climate change Session sponsored by Water resources and Irrigation ministry , Unesco 22thMay 2017 .